Your closet is likely one of the first things you see when you wake up in the morning. How does it make you feel? Does it help you start off your day right, feeling organized and clutter-free? Or is it crowded, cramped and just one more headache to deal with?
If you said the latter, then considering custom closets in Midland, MI could be a wise idea. A closet that’s specifically tailored to your needs might make a huge difference. Your clothes, shoes, accessories and more will fit in perfectly with the right solution. Here’s our guide to making a custom closet work for you:
- Lights: Brightening up your closet space is a smart way to go. With just a light or two, you can easily transform the space and make it that much easier to quickly select the outfit you’re looking for. This is particularly useful if you’re up early in the morning or late at night and have to get dressed quickly while someone else is sleeping in the room.
- Shoe shelving: This is an easy solution for storing your shoes and being able to select exactly the pair you’re looking for. Adding shoe shelves won’t break the bank and prevents shoes from piling up in your closet. An angled shelf shoe rail allows you to switch out shoes based on the season.
- Accessory storage: Don’t forget about storage for belts, jewelry and ties. A few extra drawers will let you keep everything you need in one place.
- Mirrors: Add a full-length mirror to the closet space so that you can try on and switch out outfits as you go. Newer closet mirrors are compact while also giving you a complete view.
- Double hanging: Consider adding a second rail to the closet so that you can double hang clothes. You never know when your wardrobe’s going to expand, so it’s always a good idea to plan ahead. This solution virtually invents more storage space out of thin air.
- Add an island: If you’ve got the space for it, an island can work wonders. It provides more storage along with a space for folding or mending clothes. It’ll cost you some extra, but if you love your clothes, it might be worth it.
You might think doing it yourself with closet design in Midland, MI is the way to go. But if you want an expert on your side, Nowak Cabinets of Midland is the best choice. We’re a family-owned and operated business with a wide range of high-quality products and services. From cabinets and countertops to closet spaces, we’re known as the leaders in the community.
We are committed to our service and craftsmanship for each and every project in your home. Our cabinets and countertops have a wide variety of styles and materials we can work with to help make your dream come alive. Talk with our professional staff and check out mock-up digital renderings to learn more about exactly how our team can improve your home.
Categorised in: Closet Design
This post was written by Writer