Although storage space is important in every room in your home, it’s absolutely essential in your children’s playroom. Having plenty of playroom storage in Midland, MI has a variety of benefits for both adults and kids, but we often find that adults don’t know how to maximize their storage space. This post will give you some ideas for your playroom storage and teach you the benefits of upgrading your system:
- Built-ins everywhere: When it comes to children’s storage, built-in cabinetry is typically the way to go. Built-ins provide ample storage space for toys, books, crayons and anything else your kids play with. Since they don’t jut out into the room, built-ins also allow for more play space for the kids without sacrificing storage space.
- Low shelving: When installing cabinets for children’s rooms in Midland, MI, be sure you’re putting plenty of shelf space down low for the kids. Your little ones will enjoy having the ability to reach for their toys and books without having to call mom or dad into the room to help out.
- Cabinet doors with locks: You might not want your kids to be able to access everything in their playroom. If that’s the case, we recommend installing some cabinetry that locks up. You can store everything from cleaning supplies to snacks in a locked cabinet without worrying that the kids will get into it.
- Custom closets: Built-ins are great, but they can’t always hold everything you need them to. If that’s the case, you should consider creating a custom closet in the playroom. Large custom closets with plenty of shelf space allow you to store anything and everything without cluttering up the room.
Top reasons to upgrade your children’s storage
Installing new cabinets for children’s rooms in Midland, MI can be a time-consuming project, but it’s worth it. Here are a few of the top reasons our customers upgrade the storage space in their playrooms:
- Less clutter: Walking into a playroom and seeing toys scattered across the floor is a parent’s worst nightmare. That shouldn’t be as much of a problem if your playroom has enough storage space! With storage throughout the room, there should never be toys on the floor.
- More room to play: By definition, a playroom should have plenty of space for your kids to play. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case when the room lacks storage space. Keeping toys in bins is one way to make the room look less cluttered, but those bins take up a ton of space themselves. Instead, upgrade your current storage and increase play space.
- Teach responsibility: Finally, improving your storage needs can help teach kids responsibility. If kids are able to put their toys away without help from their parents, they’ll learn valuable lessons about cleanliness and organization.
Whether you’re interested in upgrading your playroom storage in Midland, MI with built-in cabinetry or custom closet space, be sure to call our experts at Nowak Cabinets of Midland. Our cabinets are available in a variety of styles and materials, ensuring your children’s playroom is both functional and beautiful.
Categorised in: Storage
This post was written by Writer