Tips from Cabinet Makers in Midland, MI on Maximizing Bathroom Storage
Are you struggling to keep your bathroom organized? Is your countertop cluttered with toiletries? It doesn’t have to be this way. With the right storage options, your chaotic corner can become an organized oasis. All you need are a few tips from your cabinet makers in Midland, MI.
Use the following customized options to transform your bathroom into an in-home getaway. You’ll be amazed at what the right storage can do for your less-than-large space!
- Vanity grooming rack: Install this handy holder in a slide-out cabinet. It offers stainless steel cups that are ideal for hair dryers, straighteners and curling irons. The rest of the space is perfect for your daily creams, lotions and other essentials. Everything is safely stored and easily accessible when needed.
- Drawer partitions: These adjustable compartment creators are a life saver for your vanity drawers. Create the ideal spaces to store cotton balls, Q-tips, brushes, makeup and more. Add and remove partitions as needed to keep your drawer neat and usable.
- Spice rack: These aren’t just for the kitchen any more. A drawer spice rack will allow you to store things like nail polish and other cosmetics easily. Move over basil and ginger, Cover Girl and Maybelline are here!
- Plumbing drawer: Are you missing out on storage space due to plumbing limitations? Don’t let pipes mess up your attempts at pretty. Use cabinets that are built around your plumbing. A drawer with a cut-out around the plumbing is an ideal way to add storage for towels and washcloths that might otherwise lack a home.
- Pull-out caddy: If you have a lot of items you need to access regularly, a pull-out caddy might be the perfect solution. Simply detach the portable basket and set it within easy reach while you complete your task. Then, slide it back in place and hide it away in the cabinet until you need it again. This is often a great place for bathroom cleaning supplies.
- Sink mat: Have you ever experienced an under-the-sink spill? Whether you tip over a bottle of shampoo or your pipe starts to drip, a sink mat inside the vanity cabinet can catch these liquids and protect your space.
- Kick drawer: Why waste those last few inches of space near the floor? This storage option provides extra hidden drawers to place more towels, extra soaps or a collapsible step stool for the kids. Or, you can make this the children’s drawer for easy access to their favorite bathroom supplies.
- Personalized solutions: Do you have other ideas for your bathroom? Partner with a custom cabinet maker in Midland, MI to create the ideal storage solutions for your space.
Are you ready to get started on your personalized storage solutions? Don’t live with clutter for another minute. You can create the perfect cabinetry with your custom cabinet maker in Midland, MI. The professionals at Nowak Cabinets of Midland are ready to assist you. We are committed to top-level service and craftsmanship for each and every project in your home. Reach out to our experts today!
Categorised in: Cabinetry
This post was written by Writer