The spring season is one of the most popular times of the year for bathroom renovations. Maybe the beautiful weather inspires homeowners to upgrade their bathroom with a few luxurious touches, or all the spring cleaning has motivated them to reinvigorate their space. New cabinets are often on the top of a spring remodel wish list. Cabinets provide ample organization and storage in the bathroom. Standard cupboards can be upgraded with customized solutions, high-tech elements and other accessories to make them more user-friendly and organized. Each cabinet can be tailored to fit your unique needs and the space.
Let’s take a closer look at a few of the ways to customize your new bathroom cabinets in Midland, MI:
- Drawer organizers: Tame that cluttered drawer with some new drawer organizers. These inserts can divide the storage space into neat compartments for each grooming essential. Easily separate makeup from skincare products and hair tools. The inserts can easily be reconfigured as needed. Conceal a deep, roomy drawer behind a pull-out cabinet façade for storage bliss.
- Interior mirrors: The standard mirror door is nice, but it’s useless the moment you open the cabinet. Instead, select a medicine cabinet with a mirror on the reverse side of the door. You’ll still be able to see once the cabinet is open, and you’ll also be able to easily access anything you may need while applying makeup or medication.
- Illuminated cabinets: It can be difficult to find what you’re looking for in a dark bathroom cabinet. Built-in lighting will illuminate the cabinet for an elegant, yet resourceful look. A backlit light will brighten glass shelves and products beautifully. Select a light-up cabinet equipped with a sensor light that will automatically switch on and off as the door is opened or closed.
- Gadget storage cubby: A hair dryer, curling iron, straightener, electric toothbrush and shaver can easily clutter up an otherwise clean vanity counter. Store these frequently used items out of sight with a compact nook with a lift-up door or a pocket door. Strategically install this helpful storage solution on top of the vanity counter so you can easily tuck the items away without ever having to unplug them.
- Quiet drawer runners: A slamming cabinet door can be an unnerving sound to wake up to in the morning. Innovative drawer hinges, such as push-close, soft-touch doors, are a perfect choice for any home, especially one with small children. The soft-touch technology will eliminate that annoying slamming sound. Plus, they’ll help avoid any fingers accidentally getting shut in the cabinet.
- Clever cabinet placement: Storage is probably at a premium in your bathroom. Utilize every inch with cleverly placed bathroom cabinets in Midland, MI. Install a tall, deep narrow cupboard with a pullout storage system in an unused spot to maximize space. Another option is to add corner drawers in those awkward nooks. These are usually the perfect size to hold those tall hairspray and hair product bottles.
Ready to create a customized cabinet solution perfect for your unique needs? Call Nowak Cabinets of Midland today to start your next project!
Categorised in: Cabinetry
This post was written by Writer