What Makes Granite Countertops in Midland, MI So Sought After?
December 31, 2018 Leave your thoughts
If you are looking ahead to a kitchen or bathroom remodel, take a long, close look at your countertops. Are they in good condition? Do they match the rest of your home? Are they a material you actually like? If not, consider replacing them with granite. What makes granite such a popular option among the various stone countertops in Midland, MI available to homeowners? Let’s take look at the many benefits of installing granite in your kitchen or bathrooms:
- Appearance: Quality granite countertops look amazing. Granite is a natural stone with a classic beauty capable of enhancing the look and feel of the inside of your home. And even if granite countertops are not installed throughout your space, you may see a granite slab placed as a centerpiece—it makes a great conversation starter! It’s for these reasons that homeowners tend to gravitate toward the granite sections at home and garden shows and home improvement stores, and when browsing online.
- Durability: Granite is one of the hardest natural materials in the world. As such, with the proper installation of quality materials, granite countertops are extremely durable and able to last just as long as your home. They are strong enough to withstand abuse—including chips, cracks and scratches—from any number of things. Granite is also great at holding strong against varying extremes of hot and cold temperatures.
- Options: Granite countertops in Midland, MI are available in a wide variety of colors, styles and patterns. These options make customizing granite countertops easier than a lot of other countertop materials. Are you renovating your space? Rest assured you can find the perfect color and style of granite that fits best into your design. Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, come to Nowak Cabinets of Midland for a selection of granite countertops for your kitchen, bathrooms or other spaces.
- Easy maintenance: Before setting things on or cleaning the surface of your new granite countertops, it’s important to note that this stone must first be sealed properly. Once sealed, granite counters are easy to maintain and keep clean. Better still, all you need to do to clean granite daily is wipe the counters down with a gentle soap and water. Thanks to its natural structural makeup and a proper seal, granite is very resistant to water damage, bacteria and staining. This is a lot of what makes granite materials an ideal choice for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Boosts home value: There are many things you can do to raise the value of your home. Some improvements are big and expensive, others are small and affordable—and then there are some, like granite countertop installation, that fall somewhere in between. If your goal is to boost your home and property value, consider getting granite countertops to build into your home bathrooms, kitchen or common room. Whether you’re staying or planning to move, this is an investment that will pay off in no time.
For more information about the advantages of granite and other stone countertops in Midland, MI, don’t hesitate to contact the knowledgeable team at Nowak Cabinets of Midland. Call us today to arrange a consultation!
Categorised in: Countertops
This post was written by Writer